Welcome to CAFi!
CAFi is pleased to welcome you to its website.
We welcome Francophone and Francophile immigrants to Southeastern New Brunswick. From their first day in the region, we offer newcomers :
- Help with first steps getting settled in Greater Moncton (housing, administrative tasks, enrolling children in school, insurance, purchasing equipment, etc.);
- Invitations to participate in activities that help them understand Canadian society and meet Canadians;
- A partnership with a Canadian family to build friendships;
- Support dealing with schools and tutoring for children;
- Information on all of the opportunities (employment, volunteering, activities, etc.) CAFi knows of through our monthly newsletter, “CAFi+”;
- Someone to talk to, and friendly support.
We hope you enjoy your visit to our website!
- Telephone: (506) 382-7494 (Greater Moncton) or (506) 351-1241 (Shediac, Beaubassin-Est and Cap-Pelé) – Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Greater Moncton) or email@example.com (Shediac, Beaubassin-Est and Cap-Pelé);
- Or, drop in to see us to make an appointment!
Our headquarters are located in Dieppe at 140 Champlain Street (suites 201, 104 and 102). We welcome you to visit our friendly offices between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Our satellite office for the Shediac, Beaubassin-Est and Cap-Pelé region is located at 2661, Acadie Road (unit J) in Cap-Pelé.